I got tagged!
- RULES -
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 followers.
4. Tell them about this post
I was tagged by watson—watsoff :)
- ANSWERS -
1. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Panic Station by Muse
2. What is one of your favorite quotes? I don’t know, at once..
3. What is your favorite form of exercise? -
4. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? the bus
5. What sound do you love? music? Hum … R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys
6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? I don’t konw..
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Learn ALL the languages
8. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? All the things which I cannot make by fear of reprisals today.
9. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? I want to meet many many many people… ;)
10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy my own apartment
11. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? cook or internet
- QUESTIONS -
1. What’s your favorite movie?
2. Do you listen to soundtracks of movies?
3. Have you already seen your group preferred in concert? (who?)
4. Do you speak many languages?
5. Do you speak french? :D
6. Do you read many books?
7. Have you READ “The Fault in our Stars”? Your opinion?
8. What character (book, movie, series) would you like to be?
9. Sherlock or John?
10. Magnussen or Moriarty?
11. Donovan or Anderson?
I was tagged by theprecioussss (again ;p)
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = coffee
2. Last phone call = my sister
3. Last text message = my sister
4. Last song you listened to = Animals by Maroon 5
5. Last time you cried = this morning
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = nope
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = either
9. Lost someone special = yes
10. Been depressed = once during one day
11. Been drunk and threw up = nope
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
LAST YEAR (2013), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = yes
16. Fallen out of love = no
17. Laughed until you cried = yes !
18. Met someone who changed you = no
19. Found out who your true friends are = oh yes…
20. Found out someone was talking about you = no
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = nope
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = all of them
24. Do you have any pets = yes, I have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 1 canary and 1 guinea pig :)
25. Do you want to change your name = nope
26. What did you do for your last birthday = nothing
27. What time did you wake up today = 2:30 am ; I was sick
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = sleep
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = the season 4 of Sherlock ;p
30. Last time you saw your mother = 2 minutes ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = the character of my father —
32. What are you listening to right now = Give it Back by The Ting Tings
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = no
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = my internet connection
35. Most visited webpage = youtube, tumblr, skyrock, facebook, twitter
37. Nickname = don’t have one
38. Relationship status = single and happy
39. Zodiac sign = aquarius
40. He or She = she
41. Elementary = finished
42. High School = finished
43. College = Computer graphics
44. Hair color = brown and blond (tie & dye)
45. Long or short = medium length since saturday :)
46. Height = 5’ 10”
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = no
48. What do you like about yourself? = I have a lot of imagination and I am very patient.
50. Tattoos = nope
51. Righty or lefty = righty
52. First surgery = haven’t had one yet
53. First piercing = ears
54. First best friend = A girl called Flavie; I met her in nursery school
55. First sport you joined = tennis
56. First vacation = Blankenberg (Belgium)
58. First pair of trainers = -
59. Eating = nothing
60. Drinking = water
61. I’m about to = finish this questionnaire
62. Listening to = Keep Your Boots On by Bodyrockers
63. Waiting for = nothing
64. Want kids? = I don’t think
65. Get Married? = maybe
66. Career? = of course. I hope in graphics…
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes = eyes
68. Hugs or kisses= hugs
69. Shorter or taller = taller
70. Older or Younger = younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous = romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = …
73. Sensitive or loud = sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger = no
77. Drank hard liquor = yes, I don’t like
78. Lost glasses/contacts = no
79. Sex on first date = no
80. Broke someone’s heart = no
81. Had your own heartbroken = yes
82. Been arrested = nope
83. Turned someone down = nope
84. Cried when someone died = yes
85. Fallen for a friend = yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = oh yeah ! :D
87. Miracles = yes
88. Love at first sight = no
89. Heaven = yes
90. Santa Claus = nope
91. Kiss on the first date = yes
92. Angels = yes
I tag : reedusarms, give-me-tom-hiddleston, the-merry-death, johnlock67, jimkhan, andrewsc0tt, captainwatsonmd, ereborworld, noshit-sherlovk, ireneadler-holmes, mycroft-is-british-government, johnwvtson, bennyonmybed, benadlct, jawns-detective, llornemalvo, stevesbabes, doacleverthinq, 221b-tho, coffeesherlock, wholockedcumberwumber, cumberbatchlives, xjohnlocklovex, mynameisnotshezza, magnificentwatson.
A big thank you to theprecioussss for tagging me in this ! I have to describe my favourite scene in Sherlock.
• Describe your favorite scene from S1-S3 of “Sherlock”,
• You can use gifs or do a plain text response, up to you!,
• Talk about why you chose this particular scene (you can be as verbose or succinct as you wish!),
• Tag as many people as you wish in your response.
I describe you the scene in French because it’s simpler for me…
Alors, j’ai choisi la scène durant laquelle Sherlock joue le morceau de violon qu’il a composé pour le mariage de John et Mary.
J’aime beaucoup cette scène, je la trouve superbe et puis Sherlock est un dieu au violon ! ;D
Thank you for counting me among your favourite followers ! :)
So … five things ..:
• ..I don’t know really any more, sorry.